Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back in the swing of things.........


So Star is done with the formal pre k thing and we are getting into a groove again around here! We have had a couple of vacations and I have been slacking on the whole blog thing but I am going to start updating daily (I hope) to keep a record for myself of what is going on.
As for Kayak we never stopped doing Tot school I haven't updated it in a while but we still keep with a theme and work around it for a week or two. We are doing a pumpkin and letter P theme for the next couple of weeks. Today we did experiments with magnets, made pumpkin art, practiced counting with widgets, pattern cards with bears, Star did her spelling words, and pocket chart.
So now it is Thursday and I never finished yesterday's post :( We did so much running around today Aldi, Wal Mart, Publix, bank, play date, it has just been one of those days. Kayak didn't even get to take a nap so they were in bed at 7 sharp tonight. As for school Star has learned all of her spelling words (16) for this week, and she read 2 Bob Books all by herself and only missed one word! I think she is doing great, we have so much fun and she loves to learn so it makes my job so much easier. Sometimes she will say " are you the Mommy or the Teacher", so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment