Saturday, October 24, 2009

This week we have a couple of fall experiments going on and the girls are so excited everyday to check the progress. We are growing acorns and watching natures effect on pine cones, to stay with the theme we are going to a local Fall Festival today then a pumpkin patch and hayride tonight. Yesterday we did the float and sink with water (always a favorite) we had a water balloon fight, did our spelling words, jump to count, balanced objects,Star read her two Bob books all by herself, made a much needed Time Out corner, and started reorganizing the school room :) I guess we got most of what I wanted to accomplish done, we are cleaning out closets for our annual neighborhood yard sale ( of course I love to get rid of stuff). Well I am off now to get them dressed and enjoy this beautiful day with my wonderful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment