Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Fun


We are enjoying this beautiful weather! This week we went to a local water park that we have annual passes for, swimming at our Aunties house twice, today is our home school groups swim party at another water park, then tomorrow swimming with friends. YES I love summer, we spend lots of time outside in the yard and riding bikes, trikes and scooters too.
However we are still doing school time, it takes about one to two hours a day and we do it in the morning so we have the rest of the day to play. I have finished planning for the first half of next year, all I do is create book lists for each week that we are going to read. Then for Kayak we are starting to teach her how to write so I have a letter of the the week and we will read books, do crafts related to that letter. Star has only Kumon rhymes, and Explode the Code for workbooks I plan on going at her pace and if we need more we can get them if not great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment