Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today was another amazing day here in Florida! We did some shopping in the morning then visited one of my favorite sister in laws, and finally came home and relaxed for the rest of the day. We planted Lima beans in a zip lock bag in the window, had a dance contest, played with the bubble machine, and while Kayak was napping we made decorations for our first Halloween party it is going to be Saturday. The girls have decided to be fifties style and wear the old poodle skirt outfits (very cute) and I was just happy they didn't want to be some kind of princess!
As for school today we did jumping for addition, read our Bob books, did our spelling words and worked on some letter P writing skills. Overall we accomplished more than I expected so it was a great day, but wait to top it off I bought the last pack of diapers I will ever have to buy! I am doing the old school naked training with Kayak if she doesn't pick up the whole potty training thing this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment